North By Honeywell : NK803 – Nitri-Knit™ - Supported Nitrile Gloves
High performance supported nitrile gloves with numerous comfort and protection options.
Features and Benefits
- High nitrile content offers superior resistance to cuts, snags, abrasions and punctures.
- Gloves are free of latex proteins which can cause allergic reactions.
- Comply with USDA and FDA regulations, 21 CFR, for use in food processing. Gloves will not swell, sag or weaken from fat absorption.
- Outperforms supported natural rubber, neoprene and vinyl gloves when exposed to solvents, caustics and animal fats.
- Interlock knit liner gives gloves added strength for resistance to cuts, snags, abrasions and punctures while adding comfort to wearer. Hand portion is treated with a permanent anti-bacterial and anti-mildew agent.
- Unique textured finish provides excellent grip on oily, wet or dry objects.
- 5 hand sizes available for a comfortable fit.
- True dip coated glove has a permanent bond of nitrile to inner-liner. Won’t peel apart like glued-in liners.
- Gloves can be laundered for extended use.
- To make gloves easy to sort after laundering, each Nitri-Knit glove contains color coded stitching inside the glove, in addition to having the size clearly marked on the outside.
Sizes: 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Description: Blue, interlock liner
Office No-121, Shastri Market, Maharani Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, 452007, India