North By Honeywell : 8Y1532A/9Q Hyplon - CSM Dry Box Gloves
Outstanding abrasion resistance and superior resistance to ozone and oxidizing chemicals.
Features & Benefits :
• Hypalon provides superior resistance to ozone and oxidizing chemicals such as alcohols, alkalis
• Highly resistant to the effects of UV radiation in both artificial light and sunlight.
• Very high abrasion resistance provides long glove service life.
• White Hypalon surface will not hide contamination and is easily cleaned (important for “clean” applications, such as in the pharmaceutical industry).
• Natural soft feel for greater worker comfort.
• Solvent based, multi-dip manufacturing process provides multiple layers of polymer (like a glove
within a glove) which results in a glove of superior quality.
• Good tensile strength provides resistance to accidental tears.
• Ambidextrous and hand specific styles available.