North By Honeywell : 8N1532A/9Q – Neoprene
Premium quality neoprene glove box gloves combine mechanical performance
with wearer comfort.
Features & Benefits :
- Manufactured from premium quality
milled neoprene which provides high permeation resistance to vapors &
- Resistant to a broad range of
chemicals, including oils, greases, fuels and acetone.
- Solvent based, multi-dip manufacturing
process provides multiple layers of polymer (like a glove within a glove)
which results in a glove of superior quality.
- High tensile strength provides
resistance to accidental tears.
- Good elongation provides flexibility;
ideal for work requiring dexterity and sensitivity.
- Good abrasion resistance helps provide
a long service life.
- Ambidextrous and hand specific styles
- Port sizes of 5", 6",
7", 8" and 10"
- Complies with USDA and FDA
regulations, 21 CFR, for use in food processing.
- Glovebox operations in the nuclear,
defense, pharmaceutical, biotech, semi-conductor and manufacturing
Size : 9
- Port Dia : 8’’
- Thickness :
- Length : 32’’