North By Honeywell : 8B1532A - 9Q (93/4),Butyl Gloves
Features & Benefits :
- Butyl provides the highest permeation resistance to vapors and gases, as well as exceptional resistance to a broad range of toxic chemicals, making it the only suitable glove choice for many critical applications.
- Highly resistant to ketones (MEK, MIBK, acetone) and esters (tricresyl phosphate, amyl acetate, ethyl acetate).
- Butyl has a soft and flexible feel, even at low temperatures, which reduces hand fatigue and enhances worker comfort.
- Solvent based, multi-dip manufacturing process provides multiple layers of polymer (like a glove within a glove) which results in a glove of superior quality.
- Ambidextrous and hand specific styles available.
- Port sizes of 5", 6", 7", 8" and 10"
- Complies with USDA and FDA regulations, 21 CFR, for use in food processing.
- Glovebox operations in the nuclear, defense, pharmaceutical, biotech, semi-conductor and manufacturing industries. Particularly suited to applications involving highly toxic chemical hazards, such as chemical weapons.
Port Dia : 8’’
Length : 32’’
Palm Size : 9Q (93/4),
Thickness : 15 Mil
Material : Butyl
Type : Ambidextrous
Office No-121, Shastri Market, Maharani Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, 452007, India