Honeywell : 4111814 Flame Pro Jackets
Flamepro1 clothing is intended to protect the user against small molten metal splashes, short-term contact with flame and radiant heat from the arc.
Selected for many applications, they are comfortable, affordable and efficient
- Mao collar, VelcroÂ® fastening
- Semi-elasticated wrist adjustment
- 3 patch pockets: 1 left breast pocket and 2 lower pockets with flap and press-stud
- Retro-reflective label with standard pictograms at the lower right-hand corner of the jacket
- Color : Green
- Thickness : 335 g/m2
- Composition: 100% cotton with flame-retardant treatment. Seams with aramid threa
EN ISO 11612:2008(A1-B1-C1-E2): Heat and flame protection clothing. A: Limited flame propagation. B: Convective heat protection. C: Radiant heat protection. E: Resistance to molten cast iron splashes. EN ISO 11611:2007 (A1: class1): Protective clothing used for welding and related technical operations.
Office No-121, Shastri Market, Maharani Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, 452007, India