Honeywell : 4111812 Flame Pro Pants
Flamepro1 clothing is intended to protect the user against small molten metal splashes, short-term contact with flame and radiant heat from the arc.
Selected for many applications, they are comfortable, affordable and efficient
- Zip fastening system with flap and press-stud
- Belt loops and side-elasticated waist
- 4 pockets: 2 slanted pockets at the waist with flap and 2 patch pockets: 1 back
- On the right-hand side and 1 side on the left leg with flap and press-stud
- Reinforcement at the knee
- Straight leg
- Retro-reflective label with standard pictograms, on the left leg
- Color : Green
- Thickness : 335 g/m2
- Composition: 100% cotton with flame-retardant treatment. Seams with aramid thread
EN ISO 11612:2008(A1-B1-C1-E2): Heat and flame protection clothing. A: Limited flame propagation. B: Convective heat protection. C: Radiant heat protection. E: Resistance to molten cast iron splashes. EN ISO 11611:2007 (A1: class1): Protective clothing used for welding and related technical operations.
Office No-121, Shastri Market, Maharani Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, 452007, India